Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) essential oil provides a myriad of benefits. Cedarwood essential oil is extracted through the process of steam distillation from wood pieces of the cedar wood tree.
- Naturally repels insects
- Promotes relaxation
- Helps to keep skin looking healthy when used with your favorite skincare brand
- Promotes hair growth
- Improves focus and concentration
- After a long day, diffuse to create a relaxing environment.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops to your favorite brand of facial toner or moisturizer to promote clear, healthy looking skin.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.