Distilled from the leaves of the tree, Eucalyptus essential oil has a fresh, penetrating aroma and is a common ingredient in salves and chest rubs. Purifying, invigorating and cooling makes it an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways and for creating a soothing massage experience.
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing
- Soothing muscles after a workout
- Antiseptic qualities which are good for healing abrasions, scratches, bites and stings
- Freshens laundry and rooms
- Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality
- Put 2-3 drops in your favorite diffuser overnight to help with congestion
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.