Tea tree, also known as melaleuca, is well-known for its powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat wounds. Native to Australia, this very versatile oil is used frequently for hair care, purifying and cleaning surfaces, and more.
- Purify skin, nails and hair
- Diffuse to eliminate unpleasant odors in the home
- Use in DIY surface cleaners and soaps
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil onto affected area.
- Add a couple of drops to your favorite shampoo for purifying and shine.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.